Tasmania Melanoma Information Forum - November 2nd
Join us for afternoon tea and hear about the latest information from experts. Updates on treatments, surgery and strategies for living well will be provided and a patient story will be shared.
- Cristina Moldovan Medical Oncologist – updates in treatments (immunotherapy/targeted therapy/stage III adjuvant) 30 mins
- Jane Mills Surgeon – Surgical updates – sentinel node biopsies/wide excisions/acral melanoma 30 mins
- Raef Awad Radiation Oncologist – RT updates – stereotactic brain treatment 30 mins
15 minute break
- Management of adverse events/Psychosocial impact – Christine Archer Melanoma and Skin Cancer Specialist Nurse 30 mins
- Patient perspective – Melanoma Tasmania 15 mins
- Panel discussion Q&A 15 mins
Ride and Drive 15th September
Help Melanoma Tasmania raise awareness during their "Ride and Drive" on Sunday 15th September.
Meet at the Salty Dog in Kingston at 10.30am to register, cost is $10 - money raised will go towards Melanoma Tasmania. Snacks and Coffee available. Depart at 11am
Next stop will be Cygnet Pub where a dutch auction will occur (great prizes to win)
Only to finish the Ride and Drive in true fashion at the Longley Hotel for live music and snacks.
Invite your friends, lets make this event one to remember!
For more info check the facbook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/341996383141475/
Melanoma Tasmania warmly invites you to an afternoon tea
Saturday 27th of July 1pm
Run from the Sun 8-20th September
Its happening again! Ken will be riding all over Tasmania, visiting schools to raise awareness for Melanoma Tasmania
9th September - Campbell Town and St Marys
10th September - St Helens and Scottsdale
11th September - Launceston
12th September - Devonport and Burnie
13th September - Latrobe then Hobart
Week 2 we are in the South of Tasmania
If you would like us to visit, or provide a donation, please contact us
For more infor check the facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2122990321119888/