Ride and Drive 15th September
Help Melanoma Tasmania raise awareness during their "Ride and Drive" on Sunday 15th September.
Meet at the Salty Dog in Kingston at 10.30am to register, cost is $10 - money raised will go towards Melanoma Tasmania. Snacks and Coffee available. Depart at 11am
Next stop will be Cygnet Pub where a dutch auction will occur (great prizes to win)
Only to finish the Ride and Drive in true fashion at the Longley Hotel for live music and snacks.
Invite your friends, lets make this event one to remember!
For more info check the facbook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/341996383141475/
Run from the Sun 8-20th September
Its happening again! Ken will be riding all over Tasmania, visiting schools to raise awareness for Melanoma Tasmania
9th September - Campbell Town and St Marys
10th September - St Helens and Scottsdale
11th September - Launceston
12th September - Devonport and Burnie
13th September - Latrobe then Hobart
Week 2 we are in the South of Tasmania
If you would like us to visit, or provide a donation, please contact us
For more infor check the facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2122990321119888/
Melanoma Tasmania warmly invites you to an afternoon tea
Saturday 27th of July 1pm
24 TENNIS-ATHON! 8am-8pm - Fundraiser for Melanoma Tasmania - 30th-31st March
- All levels are welcome, from beginner to advanced, various time slots will be announced soon!
- 8 am - 11 Youth Events, Hotshots
- 11am - 12.30pm Junior League - 10 - 17years
- 12.30pm - 3.00pm Super Ten (Under 10s)
- 3 - 4pm Cardio, Energetic and Fun for Beginners and families
- Devonshire Tea served from 3-5pm
- 4 - 7pm Exhibition matches.
- With afternoon Tea event/BBQ/Bar open
- Overnight tennis 9pm - 7 am
- ALL WELCOME
Social players - All welcome please join in. Cost $10 pp
Click the link below to register